productions / awards
• Wolves, Developmental reading: Just Write! Lakeland (Zoom), August 22
• Buried Treasure, Caravan Productions (Zoom), August 17
• Buried Treasure, Actors Studio of Newburyport, MA, October 14-15, 21-22
• Do You Want Fries With That? The Depot, reading, June 5
• Viking Suicides, Las Vegas Little Theatre 2022 New Works Competition, 3rd place
• Seasons, Smith and Kraus, Best Short Plays of 2022
• 60 Seconds to Score, GI60 US, YouTube channel. October
• Scream, Go Play Outside Anthology, Applause Books, Fall, 2021
• Nurse's Monologue (The Kiss), Smith and Kraus, Best Women's Monologues, 2021 Anthology.
• Scream, Ixion Theatre project. Zoom reading
• Putt-Putt, The Best New Ten-Minute Plays 2020, Applause Books
• Whitewash, CYU, London, England. July 10, 2020. Young person's theatre group.
• Scream, Idaho State Univ., Pocatello, ID. Cancelled but re-purposed for student project.
• Messages, Unidentified Stages, South Orange, NY, April 2020 (POSTPONED)
• The Bottle, The Best American Short Plays 2018-2019, Applause Theatre Books
• Seasons, Orange County Performing Arts Festival, Sugar Loaf, NY, Feb 21-23.
• The Kiss, Raven Short Play Festival; Raven Theater in Healdsburg, CA, Feb 28-March 1, 2020
• The Bottle, Warner International Playwrights Festival, Torrington, CT, 10/12/2019
• Seasons, Orange County Performing Arts Festival, Sugar Loaf, NY, Aug 2-3, 2019
• Putt-Putt, Artists' Exchange's 14th annual One Act Play Festival, July 11-25, 2019
• The Viking Suicides, Williams St. Rep Reading Series, Crystal Lake, IL. July 8, 2019
• Dwight's Monologue, performed by Darkhorse Dramatists, March 2019
• Hocking Murray, performed at the Actors Theatre Playhouse, Brattleboro, VT, June 2019
• Hocking Murray, published Best Short Plays 2019, Applause Theatre Books
• Fault Lines, Costa Rica Tour, six cities, February, 2019
• Putt-Putt, performed at the Phoenix Stage Company One-Act Festival, January 2019
• Fault Lines, Keuka College, October 2018. Dir. Mark Wenderlich
• Mono from Oatmeal and a Cigarette, Best Women's Stage Monologues 2019, Smith & Kraus
• Hocking Murray, performed at the Phoenix Stage Company One-Act Festival, January 2018
• Oatmeal and a Cigarette, published by Broadway Play Publishing
• Workshopping the New Play: A Guide for Playwrights, Directors, and Dramaturgs.
Published September 2017, Hal LeonardApplause Books; Globe Pequot Press.
• Hocking Murray, selected as a 2017 finalist by the Parish Players.
• Stazi's monologue, Darkhorse Dramatists, Tales from the Script, October 13, 14, 2017
• Hocking Murray, read at the Midwest Dramatists Conference, September 2017
• Seasons - Festival 56 New Works Festival, August 5, 2017 (reading)
• Hocking Murray - Chagrin Valley Little Theatre, June 23-July 15, 2017 (performance)
• Stazi's monologue - performed at the Strand Project, June 2-10, 2017